Companies have one big point for sponsorship: advertising. It’s important to realize that as a sponsored rider you will become part of the face of the company you are riding for. When we hook one of our riders up with some gear, the idea is that the people around them are going to be influenced by them and go buy our products. These days the best way to do that is via the internet. The more videos, blog posts and social media posts you make, the more exposure the company will gain as a result of the sponsorship!
Now, just remember the easiest way to get sponsored is to just GO SKATE, and keep shredding until someone notices you. It’s the most rewarding and puts you in the best situation with your sponsor. You can spend your time sending emails, or you can spend your time skating. If you are still reading this, stop and go skate (and wear a helmet)!
Here's the starting point to become one of our team riders.
- Must be at least 16-years old
- Must be longboarding for at least 2 years
- Must have at least 3 high-resolution photos of you longboarding.
- Must have at least one high-quality edit of you longboarding.
- Must partake in your local longboarding community
- Promote a positive lifestyle.
If you meet the above criteria please fillout the form below and we will get back to you as soon as posible.